Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Itemize Spending for 4-29

I went to Walgreens with gift card, coupons, and sale strategy in hand. I bought diapers for 2 for $20.00 with $2 Register Reward. I used gift card (7.70) and 2 $1.50 coupons for a total of $11.01. I have a $2.00 coupon to use at Publix for doing the deal. I will submit the receipts to the Caregivers Marketplace for $.75 for each diaper for a total (drumroll please) $3.75 a piece for Huggies diapers. Not bad at all.

Next stop.... CVS of course. I went for the Zooth toothbrushes and then could not find my BOGO free coupon. Ugh. As I was leaving, I noticed Pringles on clearance. I have going on vacation next week and thought these would be a great snack. Four cans at $.75 and one can at $.50. I had 2 $1.00/2 and $.50/1 coupons. At the end, I ended up with 5 cans of Pringles for $1.30. You can't beat that!

Yesterday I went to Khol's. I needed a baby gift for a shower on Thursday. Combined with the sale and a $10 gift card I received in the mail, I ended up with a very cool baby gift for $4.40. This has been a great two days for bargain hunting. That is the end of my bargain shopping today. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment