Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gratitude

As I sit here with a broken ankle propped up, I feel very grateful. Here are just a few things that I feel very blessed to have.

- great friends who are willing to take and pick up my children from their schools since I can't drive
- a great online community that makes me feel less weird in the everyday world (i.e. cooking with whole grains, not eating processed foods, frugal living, etc.
- the ability to pay for care I need for the broken ankle
- medicine to aleviate the pain
- natural remedies for allergy relief
- a wonderful husband who forces his stubborn wife to go to the doctor for her sprained (?) ankle
- four wonderful kids who allow me each day to smother them with hugs and kisses
- my brillant husband who fixed our furnace for drumroll please :-) $16.00

Really, could life get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment