Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Netflix Bargains

Since I have been homebound, I have had to find activities the kids can do inside the house so that I can supervise them while propping my leg up.  We have gardening supplies, playdough, baking, coloring sheets, and many toys to play with at the house, but at the end of the day the house is a wreck.  I am limited in what I can do and picking up the amount of toys that four children can drag out in a day is tiring with a normal leg.  Netflix has been my saving grace.

Before my husband left for his business trip, we downloaded some kid movies to our Netflix Streaming Disc.  Each night after dinner, we play a game in which we clean the house as fast as we can.  When we finish, the older boys pick a movie they can watch until bedtime.  This gets my house clean and I can rest with my leg up for a good hour.  Right now, the monthly Netflix fee of $7.99, I believe, is the best deal working for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment