Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Check Pick-up Time

Today, I went to pick up my check from one of the consignment sales I have done. Yeah! $95.05. I consider this a great success since these were clothes given to me for my boys as hand-me-downs. After they received so many shirts and pants, I consigned what we couldn't use. I also cashed some of my checks that I received teaching aerobics. That was about $70.00 worth. For a grand total of $165.05. I am very happy with that.

The rest of the day will be spent going through other clothes for the consignment sales coming up. I am also going on a date with my hubby to our local Junior League Rummage Sale. The cost is $5.00 per person. Usually we spend at least $100.00. This year I hope it is considerably less. I will be looking for cheap shoes for the kids- mostly my daughter. I also hope to find jeans for myself and pants for my hubby. We always go through the books. I also look for items that I might be able to resell on Ebay for a profit. I am so looking forward to my lovely date.

I am guessing today will be a Making Money and Saving Money day if I can find the right deals for the needed items for the kids. Go Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment