Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today's Activity: Making Money

I have been designating days as either Making Money days or Saving Money. Yesterday's activity was saving money. I went and bought bargains with a stack of coupons at Walmart. I will not do that again, but that story is for another day. It really makes my blood pressure rise. Let's just say I ran into a cashier who did not understand the concept of doubling. If it says DO NOT DOUBLE, it means don't double the value of the coupon and not that I can't use two of the same coupons. Do I need to say more?

Here we go for today. I will be getting more items out of the attic to consign at my local children's sale as well as women's sale. I am going to start with the children's sale so I can say I have finished cleaning the attic. Next, I am on to my closet. Wish me luck. I really need it with the ambulance fee that is on my credit card and the snow groceries bought on hubbies card without coupons and without regards to price. I should be at least thankful I didn't have to take out all four kiddies for that expedition to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment