Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saving Sunday

Today, I successfully made homemade pretzels. Go me! They will be sent to my son's preschool for snack tomorrow. I hope they enjoy them.

On Sundays we do not spend any money. If something is needed, we improvise. Today, I ran out of milk so I mixed up some dry milk. I know my children will not know a difference tomorrow after I add a little homemade chocolate syrup in it.

I did list some items on half.com. I hope more is to come later. Tomorrow, I will grocery shop for our remaining groceries for the week. I plan to cook each night. I told the kids if we plan to take a short vacation over AEA week then we will be eating at home the next two weeks.

I created a menu plan for the next week, and I hope to have some time tomorrow to post it to the blog. I am hoping I can get my housework done this week along with work related issues so that I play on the blog and see what new features I can add. I am super-excited to see what I can do.

I hope you guys have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment