Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An Exhausting Day

Today was a whirlwind. I took two kids to another city for free childcare while I attended the other two kids' delayed Valentine parties at different times in different schools. By the end of today, I was totally spent. The kids had boiled eggs, bacon, and muffins for dinner. I had soup and a sandwich, and dear husband is eating on the road after a long day working. I am trying to muster the energy to do my taxes for the year. Thanks Turbotax! I will also be uploading my free-after-rebate Quicken. All I really want to do is devour a ton of chocolate.

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. I was up late trying to finish the homemade Valentine cards for today. I think they were pretty cute considering I did it. I took pictures and I will see if I can post the tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment