Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Frugal Activities As of Late

Yesterday, I spent the day at home except for a quick run to drop off/ pick up oldest son. I spent the day doing laundry, mopping floors, and baking bread and pretzels. The pretzel recipe was from Heavenly Homemakers. It was good but after the rise time, I realized mine had gone horribly wrong. Rather than throw it out, I shaped it into pretzels anyway. The kids and hubby ate them anyway, but I am hoping to redeem myself later. I think I let it get to hot and it killed the yeast.

Today, I went to Target and returned some little girl panties. I had bought some even though we had plenty so I returned a pack. I then bought a candy thermometer so that I could try the pretzels again. I hope to also try yogurt soon. While I was at Target, I looked for the "free" yogurt posted at Money Saving Mom but was unable to find any. Maybe next time! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment