Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Reading Goals

If you were with me at the beginning of the year, you noticed that I listed that I wanted to read two books a month.  I think I can do more, but I want to keep my resolutions doable.   I wanted to give you an update on the two books I have chosen.

Nonfiction title - Money Saving Mom's Budget by Crystal Paine.  I am in the middle of this book after receiving it yesterday.  For someone who has read many finance books, I am finding that it really has some new ideas, especially in the area of goal and time management.  To truly reach your goals in life, you must have a clear idea of where you are heading.  This book can get you there.  I will post a book review when I am done.

Fiction Title - Matched by Ally Condie.  I haven't received this book from my friend who has suggested it yet, but I am excited based on her opinion.  This book's topic seems to be similar to Hunger Games, which I loved.  I will certainly let you guys know if it's a good read or not.
Icon    Wiwi Title
Share
Click Here to Share

No comments:

Post a Comment