Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012



It's that time again.  I am coming to look forward to Tuesdays because it is a time I can reflect on what I have to be grateful for.

Let me begin by starting off with my day so far.  I have been to the dentist where I was informed that my child will need to see an orthodontist soon. We have that appointment on Thursday.  But wait, the nurse looks at me and says no need to be concerned but we saw some abnormalities in your child's x-rays so at some time he will need cosmetic work done.

As any mom would do, I wanted to scream.  WHAT !?!  I am trying to be patient Lord but I am not sure what I am supposed to do.  I looked at my son.  He begins to tell me he is not concerned at all because he knows I have everything under control.  Do I?

Thankfully, I do not have everything under control, but my Heavenly Father does.  He knows my son's needs.  He knows my needs.  I can do my part by taking care of appointments and helping my child take care of his teeth, but I will need to take the larger concerns to the Lord.  Through his grace and mercy, the Lord will help us through this.  He has blessed us with the ability to make our monthly financial obligations and I am sure that we will find the means to pay for these additional expenses.  After several moments of reflection and calming breaths, I have come to realize a peace that was much needed after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment